Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Look what I found today!

This is too juicy to pass up. I haven't seen the inside so it could be atrocious, but this home sits on a third of an acre on the bay side of Ocean Park. This does need work including repairs of a soft floor spot and likely allot more. But the bank will actually entertain carrying a note back for this one. Listed at... wait for it... $54,900.

This is a manufactured home, late model so it feels like a stick built not a trailer. This is a golden opportunity to own at the coast for what amounts to real estate chump change! No HOA. I will drive out there and show it myself. I love a great deal.

This is something even modest income people can afford as a second home or vacation home. Again as a cautionary note, it definitely needs work, but a nice chunk of dirt with a house on it for $55 large is work a peek don't you think? A little drive to the beach is in order methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment